Farmhouse Chic: My Favorite Finds


Hello everyone! It's been exactly 2 months since I've posted here... yikes! F and I have had a whirlwind of a summer; dealing with lots of doctors appointments, a family reunion, wedding planning with my cousin, and tons more going-ons. Plus, we managed to catch one of the gnarly flu bugs going around and were down and out for a few days each - and still recouping.

Since a few things are on hiatus, I've decided to really get into decorating the house. I tend to have a ton of plans for stuff, then never do anything. Our apartment in Germany was really sad for a while. By the time I got around to actually having time to decorate, we were getting ready to move back to California. Wah wah. I've been pinning away on Pinterest and if you follow me on Instagram, you saw that I already have started a bunch of shopping lists. So I've compiled a list of some of my favorite finds to make my home farmhouse chic (I tell F probably at least once a week how much I would love an old farmhouse...but I digress). I've already ordered a bunch of stuff on Amazon (I had a $100 gift card to use!) and we need to make some trips to IKEA and Target in the next few weeks to finalize the guest bedroom; which is where I decided to start first. Enjoy!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top