Love Letters for Our 3rd Anniversary

Hey honey! Can you believe it? Three years ago today, we promised to spend the rest of our lives together. We promised. And we still do.

Thank you for helping me understand the beauty of love. It's precious and comes from hard work - it's not all sunshine and butterflies. We've learned that enough. Today, people mistake love for a feeling. But that's not all it is. My love for you is colored with feelings, but its roots are in action. People will quickly say I love you because. But F, I don't love you because of anything. I just love you.

Forgive me for the times I haven't been patient. I promise to forgive you when you're stubborn (those Germans!). We've had our ups and downs - and sometimes it feels like only downs. But together, we'll make it through. 

And because this song will forever mean everything to me (it was our wedding song):

To many, many more. I love you.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top